Tuesday 16 October 2012

Shell People Survey: I want to hear from you

The results of this year's Shell People Survey caused me great discomfort. And, the scary part is they were even worse than the previous year’s.
It tells me that I have not lived up to your expectations as a leader . I apologise deeply and I clearly have to get better, and fast.
I want to be a success as your leader , I want you to succeed in your careers and I want us collectively to succeed as a team.
Therefore I offer no excuses, no buts, no ifs, no maybes. Instead I humbly ask you to help me improve.
I want your honest, no-holds-barred, un-sugar-coated views about where I get it wrong as a leader and what I must do to recapture your confidence.  On the chart below I have filtered out the biggest areas of concern 



Post your  your comments here on my personal blog in complete anonymity. Please try to be as direct as you can  :
·       Tell me WHY you feel the way you do about your company and your leader(s)
·       Tell me what you want me to  STOP doing
·       Tell me what you want me to  START doing in order to improve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing the blog. this is a good initiative.